Discovering Hidden Beauty Without Losing One's True Self NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery

In the first half of 2023, short-term foreign visitors' spending in the medical sector reached approximately 250 billion won, a threefold increase from 76 billion won in the previous year's first half. The three top industries by expenditure amount were plastic surgery, dermatology, and general hospitals, indicating a growing interest and demand among international tourists for K-Beauty. In our April issue, we will discuss with Dr. Kwon Yu-jin of NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery in Daejeon, who specializes in unveiling the hidden beauty of patients without compromising their true selves.

Q1. Hello, Dr. Kwon. Could you introduce your hospital?

Hello, I am Kwon Yu-jin from NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery.
NEWJEAN signifies 'All New' and 'Genuine,' reflecting our commitment to sincerely approaching every patient and providing superior medical services through a reservation-based system.
NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery offers a wide range of medical services, including rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, anti-aging procedures, fat grafting/liposuction, non-surgical treatments, and laser therapy. We are equipped with diagnostic tools like the VECTRA 3D scanner, 3D-CT, and ultrasound to predict surgical outcomes and reduce operation times.
We communicate with our patients and share detailed information about procedures and hospital news through our blog, Instagram, and YouTube.

Q2. Do you have a particular philosophy regarding plastic surgery?

I treat every patient who visits NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery as if they were my family or friends, proceeding with surgeries that maintain their individuality while ensuring natural but significant improvements. We select the optimal surgical methods after thorough consultations and carry out precise surgeries and meticulous care, taking responsible steps from start to finish.

Q3. Could you introduce us to the specialized surgeries at NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery?

1) Vectra 3D Fit-me Nose
The Vectra 3D Fit-me Rhinoplasty involves using the Vectra 3D virtual surgery system to consult with patients, decide on the desired nose shape, and create a custom-fit 'Fit-me' implant for the procedure.
- What sets it apart from traditional rhinoplasty?
Most plastic surgery clinics predict surgical outcomes based on CT scans but cannot confirm them beforehand. They often use off-the-shelf silicone implants that may not achieve satisfactory results for the patient's nose shape.

The Vectra 3D Fit-me Nose procedure uses 3D-CT analysis to examine internal nasal structures and asymmetries, adjusting the desired outcome with the surgeon. The pre-made custom-fit 'Fit-me' implant, designed to match the anatomical structure of one's nose, significantly reduces issues like implant shifting. Dr. Kwon Yu-jin of NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery was the first surgeon to perform surgery based on a Vectra virtual surgery and a Fit-me custom-fit implant.

2) Lower Eyelid Fat Repositioning
Excessive fat accumulation under the eyes can make one appear older and tired. This symptom can occur with age as the membrane supporting the lower eyelid fat weakens, but it can also affect younger individuals. It manifests in various forms, such as protruding under-eye bags or dark circles. This issue can be addressed by repositioning the fat to create a smoother appearance.
- What differentiates NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery in this procedure?
While other clinics may perform fat grafting after repositioning, NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery uses nano fat grafting to fill the recessed areas before repositioning, achieving a natural and smooth result without hollowing. This is NEWJEAN's unique expertise.

Q4. Do you offer services for international patients? (Translation, coordination, etc.)

We provide professional interpretation services in various languages, including English and Thai, to ensure patients from different nationalities can confidently receive medical care.

Q5. Why should one choose NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery?

People seek plastic surgery to change their appearance or to improve their discomfort. However, choosing the right clinic can be challenging. NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery aims to be a place where we sincerely engage with our clients, collaboratively exploring and solving the journey towards beauty.

Source : NEWJEAN Plastic Surgery

Other Article